1 C. all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp white granulated sugar
1 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 C. milk
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Whisk together dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk until completely combined and all lumps are gone
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat
- Pour about a quarter cup of batter for each pancake
- Flip when bubbles just start to form and pop
- Pancakes are done when both sides are browned (about 2 minutes each side, generally)
These pancakes are easy and delicious! We added chocolate chips, bananas, and strawberries to ours too. This recipe makes about 10 small pancakes.
I hope you enjoy them!